Shenandoah Growers Greenhouse Project
Shenandoah Growers is located just north of Harrisonburg VA. They produce fresh herbs that are sold in the produce isles of many grocery stores and super markets across the country.
- Project Manager: Rick Yates
- Main Foreman: Rick Whetzel
- Project Size: 93,000 Sq’ greenhouse addition
Design will be installing a new 600 Amp service to power the environmental controls, bio-pumps and filters, and computer controlled LED grow lights and watering valves.
The prefab shop will be producing wireway with twist-lock receptacles for about 475 grow carts. Rick Yates has already ordered the materials and will begin ramping up the installation for mid-spring completion.
These two schools will be managed out of the Fishersville office with Harold Via as the Project Manager
Riverheads & Cassell Elementary School
- To be open by Fall 2017
- General Contractor: Martin Brothers Construction
Wilson Middle School
- To be open by Fall 2016
- General Contractor: Neilson Construction
Monticello Waste Water Pump Stations
- General Contractor: Faulconer Construction
- Project Manager: Justin Hewitt
- Forman: Carlos Bramhall
Design will provide electrical and controls for various water and wasterwater facilities associated with Monticello such as the Visitors Center, Jefferson Library, & Kenwood House.
Zion Cross Roads Walmart Distribution Hydrogen Storage and Re-Fueling project
Our first job was a success and we were awarded a similar project in Florida. We have sent three men from Mike Napier’s crew to do this project. Michael Rocko is leading this project.
Klöckner West Virginia
Upgrade to Extrusion line E31
- Work includes replacement of AC Drives and Control Frames for the Existing Winder system on the line.
- Communication cabling replacement and HMI's associated with the winder system were also installed.
- Work also includes an upgrade to the EGS gauging system and installation of an OCS optical scanner system.
We expect to have the line ready for production by 1/20/16
Thanks to the Charlottesville Service dept. for providing supplemental manpower to assist the industrial team with this installation.