Join Our Dedicated Staff
Design Electric, Inc. is a company that strives to achieve excellence in all areas, beginning with our team of employees. We treat our employees with respect, integrity and honesty. Design Electric is always interested in new talented, energetic, hardworking individuals to join our dedicated staff.
Jun 1, 2018 - Assistant Purchasing ManagerThis position involves working alongside the Purchasing Manager to:
• Process material requisitions from foremen • Reviewing accuracy of the requisitions • Obtaining quotes • Pricing material • Processing purchase orders • Processing returns • Arranging material delivery or storage • Maintaining database pricing updates from Trade Service • Setting up and issuing iPhones & iPads • Maintain mobile device list with Verizon and Apple Management System.Read More
1. Extreme familiarity with commercial electrical material. 2. Familiar with Blanket Orders, Quotes and the RFP processExperience:
1. Experience in a supply house or with a commercial electrical contractor.Skills:
1. General computer skills. 2. Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Access 3. Experience with Sage Timberline is a plus, but not required. 4. Proficient with iPhones/iPadsCompetencies and Qualities:
1. High attention to detail 2. Responsive and persistent 3. Able to get along with many personality types 4. Proactive 5. Diligent 6. High integrity
Jun 1, 2018 - Electrical Foreman, Journeymen Electricians, Electrician’s Helpers, Controls Technicians, and Electrical Service Technicians.
Design Electric, Inc. is rapidly expanding to meet customer demand. Presently we are in need of additional assistance in all field departments. Previous commericial and industrial electrical experience is vital for consideration. Candidates must be safety conscious, reliable, willing to work, and punctual. Pre-employment drug-screen and physical are required.
Jun 1, 2018 - Design Telecommunications, Inc. is rapidly expanding to meet customer demand.
Presently we are in need of additional assistance in all field departments. Positions include: Electrical Foreman, Journeymen Electricians, Electrician’s Helpers, and Telecommunications Tower Hands . Previous commericial electrical and civil construction experience, CDL licensure, and/or comtrain certifications are considered a plus. An eagerness to learn, ability to do physical labor and a willingness to travel overnight is needed. Candidates must be safety conscious, reliable, willing to work, and punctual.
Step 1. Employment Application.
Please fill out and submit the form below.
Step 2. Background Check Authorization.
In order to permit Design Electric, Inc. to verify the information provided in your application for employment, please fill out and submit the form below.